October 4, 2018
A Tailgate for the Taste Buds
Pass the pigskin and pop the bubbly because tailgating season has arrived, and KORBEL is here to provide you with some oh so tasty recipes for your game day festivities.
- 24 slices cooked bacon
- 24 slices Swiss cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 packages sweet dinner rolls
Cut rolls in half. Spread mayo on one side of the rolls. Cut bacon slices in half. Place two bacon halves and a slice of Swiss on each roll. Place tops on rolls and bunch them closely together in a baking dish.
In a medium bowl, whisk together poppy seeds, Dijon mustard, melted butter, onion powder, and Worcestershire sauce. Pour sauce over rolls, just covering the tops. Cover with foil and let sit for 10 minutes, or refrigerate until ready to bake.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Uncover and cook for an additional 2 minutes until tops are slightly browned and crisp. Serve warm.
Fruit + Donut Kabobs
- Fruit chunks, any variety
- Donut holes, any variety
Arrange fruit and donut holes on kabob sticks as desired.
- Various bagels
- Various cream cheeses
- Protein (smoked salmon, turkey, bacon)
- Fresh herbs (dill, chives, basil)
- Thinly sliced vegetables (cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes)
Arrange ingredients in a buffet style and let tailgate goers get creative.
Remember to pack your favorite varietal to make your tailgate sparkle!