August 31, 2020
Add a Pop(Sicle) of Flavor to Your Labor Day Mimosa!
Whether you’re spending Labor Day weekend lounging by the pool or relaxing at a picnic with friends, you can’t go wrong with a delicious mimosa. For a summery twist on this fruity classic, switch out your traditional orange juice for a fruity popsicle that features a flavor of your choosing. Just pour yourself a glass of KORBEL, place a popsicle made with real fruit juice upside down in your flute, and sip away as your glass of bubbly is filled with this fruity flavor. Check out a few of our tasty pairings to get inspired for your Labor Day weekend!
KORBEL Brut + Orange-Flavored Popsicle
- For a drink that sticks pretty close to the classic mimosa, pair a popsicle made with orange juice and a bubbly glass of KORBEL Brut.
KORBEL Blanc de Noirs + Strawberry-Flavored Popsicle
- This KORBEL varietal features flavors of strawberry throughout, making it the perfect bubbly to pair with a strawberry popsicle.
KORBEL Brut Rosé + Cherry-Flavored Popsicle
- Play up the hints of cherry found in KORBEL Brut Rosé by adding a cherry popsicle to the mix.
KORBEL Sweet Rosé + Raspberry-Flavored Popsicle
- Calling all raspberry fans! KORBEL Sweet Rosé garnished with a raspberry popsicle is a match almost too good to be true.
KORBEL Natural’ + Lime-Flavored Popsicle
- With KORBEL Natural’, there’s no such thing as too much citrus! For a delicious treat, complement the lime notes found throughout with a lime popsicle.
KORBEL Chardonnay + Lemon-Flavored Popsicle
- A “grown-up” take on a glass of lemonade, a flute of bubbly plus a lemon popsicle will always add some zest to your day!