August 18, 2016
Brunch This Summer With KORBEL
Bask in the bright summer weather this weekend with everyone’s favorite celebration: brunch! Nothing is better than enjoying cocktails and breakfast foods with friends on a breezy Sunday afternoon.
Spruce up the cocktail scene at your summer soirées with The Official Sponsor of Brunch™: KORBEL California Champagne. Add pop to your festivities with the recipes below, offered by our How-To-Hostess, Brittany, who specializes in making any brunch a sparkling occasion. Find these recipes and more at her website.
Providing a mimosa bar at brunch gives your guests the freedom to create their own cocktail, and is the perfect opportunity to try something new!
- Fresh raspberries, strawberries and blueberries
- Herbs, including mint, rosemary and sage
- Juices, including orange and grapefruit (fresh-squeezed is always the best option)
- A variety of California champagnes: KORBEL Brut, Sweet Rosé and Brut Rosé
Red, White and Blue Trifle
Whip up this summer-themed creation to treat guests to a flavorful breakfast that packs a punch.
- 8 cups prepared angel food cake, cubed
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1 (16-oz.) tub frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ¼ cup Jack Daniel’s Original Recipe Tennessee Honey®
Pour Jack Daniel’s Original Recipe Tennessee Honey over cake, and stir to allow liquid to soak in. In a trifle dish, alternate layers of blueberries, whipped topping, raspberries and cake. Repeat until the dish is full. Serves 10.