July 1, 2019
Cool Off with Korbel
Beat the summer heat with delicious, frozen Korbel treats! While traditional Korbel cocktails are a tasty way to enjoy your California Champagne, Korbel is also a delightful addition to your spread of summer snacks. Whether you’re hosting a summer social or simply unwinding with a mindless afternoon lounging by the pool, these frozen treats ensure you and your guests can spend more time outside and less time getting to know your air-conditioner!
Please note: these recipes require some time to freeze or chill, so be sure to allow enough time before your summer get together.
- Assorted sorbets (i.e. lemon, coconut, peach)
- Chilled KORBEL California Champagne
- Place martini or wine glasses in freezer for 30 minutes or until very cold.
- Fill chilled glasses with 5 or 6 mini-scoops of assorted sorbets, then top each with KORBEL.
Sugared Korbel Grapes
- 3 cups green grapes removed from stems
- 1-2 cups KORBEL California Champagne
- 3 Tbsp sugar
Place grapes in a bowl and cover with KORBEL. Refrigerate for 12+ hours. Drain grapes, toss in sugar and freeze 2 hours. Enjoy!