January 29, 2020
DIY Galentine’s Day Mimosa Bar
This Galentine’s Day garnish your brunch with a mimosa bar as colorful and fun as your friendships! Your girlfriends will love pairing KORBEL with their favorite juice flavors and garnishing their drinks with fresh fruit. Plus, a mimosa bar is easy to set-up, and with colorful decorations like flowers and hand-lettered signs, it also makes a festive backdrop for all your Galentine’s Day photos. For some DIY mimosa bar inspiration, check out our ideas below.
- From KORBEL varietals to a variety of juice flavors and fruit garnishes, give your guests options at your mimosa bar. Chill a bottle of KORBEL Brut—a classic choice when it comes to mimosas—but also offer other varietals like Sweet Cuvée for guests who like sweeter mimosas and KORBEL Natural’ for those who like their mimosas on the drier side.
- Put those calligraphy skills to the test and write out mimosa recipes for friends to try. Keep things simple with these tasty ideas:
- Classic Mimosa: KORBEL + orange juice. Garnish with a strawberry.
- Mixed Berry Mimosa: KORBEL + mixed berry juice. Garish with blueberries.
- Pineapple Coconut Mimosa: KORBEL + pineapple juice. Garnish rim with coconut.
- Cherry-Pineapple Mimosa: KORBEL + pineapple juice + cherry juice. Garnish with an orange slice.
- Add pops of color to your mimosa bar with in-season flowers like peonies and hydrangeas. These February blooms will liven up your table spread and remind friends that spring is right around the corner! Plus, vases of flowers make thoughtful Galentine’s Day party favors for the girls.