Our authentic Italian bubbly bursting with a bright blend of vibrant flavors.
13250 River RoadGuerneville, CA 95446
We are delighted to welcome you – our valued guests – back to Korbel Champagne Cellars.
Check out our new deli and tasting offerings!
The Mimosa Reimagined. It’s not just OJ anymore.
April 1, 2020
With Mother’s Day right around the corner, it’s time to start planning a gift mom will love. One way to thank her is by cooking a delicious meal she can enjoy. Start by choosing a KORBEL varietal perfect for mom. Then plan your meal around the varietal-specific flavors. To get you started, we’ve paired three fresh salads with tasty KORBEL varietals. Find a pairing mom will love, below!
If mom likes her California champagne on the drier side, share a bottle of KORBEL Natural’ over a delicious spread of seafood. Made with Pinot Noir and Chardonnay grapes, this varietal pairs particularly well with raw oysters, poached shrimp, and sushi.
• 1/2 lb. shrimp (tails removed)
• 1 ripe avocado
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• a sprinkle of garlic powder (optional)
• squeeze of one lemon
• half of a small cucumber (diced)
• a pinch of fresh dill
• a pinch of chives
• Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the shrimp. Cook for 3-5 minutes until pink and opaque. Drain and place in a bowl of ice water to cool. When cooled, pat dry and cut into bite-sized pieces.
• Mash the avocado. Season with salt, lemon, and garlic powder.
• Toss shrimp, avocado mix, cucumber, and herbs together. Season to taste.
A classic California champagne, KORBEL Brut is always a medium-dry favorite. Not only does it feature citrus and cinnamon aromas, but if mom loves fried foods or salty snacks, this varietal is the way to go when planning a Mother’s Day meal.
• 6 ounces goat cheese
• 2 tablespoon honey
• 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
• 4 tablespoons vanilla unsweetened almond milk
• Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
• 1 apple thinly sliced
• 2 dates chopped
• 12 pieces bacon chopped
• 8 cups of desired greens
• Make one salad by topping 2 cups of greens with 1/4 apple, 1/4 chopped dates, and 1 piece of chopped bacon.
KORBEL Sweet Rosé
For the sweetest lady you know, share a varietal to match! KORBEL Sweet Rosé boasts bright fruit flavors, making it a great California Champagne for recipes featuring strawberries, raspberries, and cherries.
• 4 cups Spinach
• 1 T Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 2 T Balsamic Vinegar
• 1/8 t Black Pepper
• 2 cups Strawberries, sliced
• 1 cup Walnuts
• 1/2 cup Feta Cheese
• Put spinach, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and pepper in a large salad bowl. Toss to combine.
• Add strawberries and walnuts. Toss again.
• Add feta and toss gently.