January 26, 2018
Entertain for the Big Game with KORBEL!
Get ready for the Big Game with KORBEL California Champagne! The refreshing taste of our bubbly is the perfect beverage to pair with your typical spicy game-day foods, such as wings and dip.
Watch the video to learn how to make our delicious Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs and KORBEL Crimson Sparkle cocktail, both of which put a fun twist on typical party fare that all fans will enjoy.
Check out the ingredient lists for both recipes below to make these treats for your next game-day gathering!
Buffalo Chicken Deviled Eggs
- 4 oz chicken breast, cut into 8 pieces
- 4 ea large eggs, hard boiled, peeled, cut in half length wise, yolks and whites separated and reserved
- ¼ C your favorite Buffalo hot sauce
- 3 Tbsp unsalted butter
- 4 Tbsp panko crumbs
- 3 Tbsp oil
- ½ ea celery stalk, cut into thin half moons and celery leaves
- Kosher or sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
For egg yolk mix:
- Reserved yolks
- 3 Tbsp crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp yellow mustard
- Add yolks into a small bowl and mash with a fork. Add the blue cheese, mayonnaise, mustard, salt and pepper, mix thoroughly until combined. Place mixture in a zip seal bag.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil into a small sauté pan over medium heat, add the panko crumbs to the pan, stirring to toast until golden brown, season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a paper towel lined plate and reserve. Save the pan for later use.
- In a small pot, add the hot sauce and place over medium low heat. When warm, stir in the butter until incorporated, season with pepper.
- Carefully wipe out all the crumbs from your reserved pan and place over medium heat. Add the remaining oil and sear the chicken pieces until golden brown and cooked through, season with salt and pepper. Add the cooked chicken pieces into the pot with the warm Buffalo sauce to dress.
- To assemble, cut a small hole in the corner of the bag and evenly pipe the yolk mixture into the egg white cups. Place a piece of chicken on top of the yolks and drizzle with a little extra Buffalo sauce. Sprinkle on the toasted crumbs (there may be extra) and top with celery pieces and a celery leaf. Enjoy with a KORBEL Rosé Crimson Sparkle Cocktail.
KORBEL Crimson Sparkle
- 12oz KORBEL Rosé, chilled
- 8oz blood orange juice, chilled
- 4oz vodka, chilled
- Blood orange skewer garnish
- With a vegetable peeler, peel strips of rind off of the orange. Press gently while peeling to avoid catching too much white pith. With a knife, cut around the orange to remove the remaining skin and pith. Cut out segments of orange and wrap one piece of peel around each piece of segment, securing with a bamboo skewer or toothpick.
- In each glass add 2 fl oz of blood orange juice and 1 oz of vodka. Pour in 3 oz of KORBEL Rosé. Top with Blood orange skewer garnish.