October 5, 2020
KORBEL and Crafts and Coasters, Oh my!
There’s nothing quite like the crisp pop of an uncorked bottle of KORBEL. So keep the cork-popping fun going by crafting a few coasters made from this material as well. Cork coasters are super easy to make. Just grab a few circles of this material from your local craft store. Then get decorating. And once you’re finished adding in some colorful patterns, you’ll have a one-of-a-kind set of coasters to impress all your friends. Learn how to make these coasters below. Then keep reading for a delicious cocktail recipe that will have you eager to use your new accessories ASAP!
DIY Cork Coasters
- Cork coasters
- Acrylic paint
- Scotch tape
- Place strips of tape across the top of each coaster in a fun, geometric pattern.
- The tape will keep paint out of these areas, so the more tape you use, the more unpainted cork you’ll have on your coasters.
- Once you have your patterns laid out, paint the uncovered areas. While you can use as many colors as you want, we’d suggest a maximum of three different colors.
- Let your handiwork dry, and once you’ve done so, carefully peel off the tape to reveal your new, colorful coasters!
KORBEL Sugar Cocktail
- 1 sugar cube
- 2-3 dashes bitters
- 1 ounce KORBEL Brandy
- 4-6 ounces KORBEL Brut
- Orange slice
- Maraschino cherry
- Add sugar cube to bottom of champagne flute and then pour bitters over top.
- Add KORBEL Brandy. Then KORBEL Brut.
- The sugar cube should dissolve, adding a bit more sweetness to the drink.
- Garnish your cocktail with an orange slice and cherry