January 2, 2020
Have Brunch with KORBEL Prosecco
Elevate your 2020 brunch game with KORBEL Prosecco, a bright and fruit-forward sparkling wine that screams for light ‘n bright brunch treats. First, whip up some refreshing mimosas garnished with strawberry slices or another favorite fruit (we also love blood orange and mango). Next, we suggest flaky-fabulous pastries like croissants filled with raspberry jam, or even artisan donuts, served alongside bowls of fresh fruit. Strawberries, raspberries, mango, green apple, melon, star fruit—there is no wrong answer, as long as you keep it fresh and colorful. Then gather around the table for the brightest part of everyone’s weekend!
Keep reading for some sure-to-please brunch ideas.
KORBEL Prosecco Mimosas
- 1 bottle (750 mL) chilled KORBEL Prosecco
- 2 to 4 cups chilled pulp-free orange juice
- Sliced strawberries (or other favorite fruit)
- Fill a flute about halfway with KORBEL Prosecco
- Fill the rest of the glass with orange juice and strawberry slices
- Serve promptly
Cranberry Orange Muffins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup cranberries
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 400°
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt
- Stir in cranberries
- In a small bowl, beat egg, orange juice, melted coconut oil, and grated orange zest
- Add wet mixture to dry ingredients, stir to combine until it is just moistened
- Line muffin tin and spoon mixture into tin until 3/4 full
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove and serve!