January 29, 2020
KORBEL’s Game Day Party Recipes
If you’re hosting a game day party, the athletes on TV aren’t the only ones who will be hungry for a win. Make sure you have plenty of snacks and drinks for your party guests to enjoy too—you know how intense these games can get! For some tasty menu ideas, check out our suggestions below.
KORBEL Grand Champ
- 4 oz. KORBEL Brut or Extra Dry
- 4 oz. fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 oz. Grand Marnier® liqueur
- Mix orange juice and Grand Marnier together
- Top with KORBEL
Pesto Cheese Bites
- One 16-oz. package premade biscuit dough
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 1/2 cup pesto
- butter for greasing
- 1 cup marinara sauce warmed
- Preheat your oven to 350° F. Place a ceramic bowl in the center of a springform pan and grease the inside edges of the pan as well as the outside of the bowl to prevent sticking.
- Split each biscuit in two by dividing the layers, totaling 16 rounds of dough. Cut each of the cheese sticks into quarters. Wrap each piece of cheese in the biscuit dough and seal edges to create a ball.
- Add pesto to a small bowl and coat each ball of dough with pesto. Add to the pan in a ring shape and cover with any remaining pesto. Bake for 35-40 minutes with a layer of foil under the pan to catch any grease that might leak out.
- Add warmed marinara to the center dish for dipping. Serve hot.