November 2, 2020
Recipes for a Festive Friendsgiving
This year, it is especially true that those good friends who stick by us make all the difference. So celebrate these close connections over good food and tasty KORBEL Prosecco cocktails at your annual Friendsgiving party. If you’re able to have a small, in-person get-together, invite friends to bring a dish to share. If you’re gathering together online, ask everyone to make their favorite fall snack and exchange the recipes. Start planning your Friendsgiving menu by checking out our festive recipes below!
KORBEL’s Apple Cider Cocktail
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 bottle KORBEL Prosecco
- 1 apple
- 1 bundle of thyme sprigs
- In a pitcher, add apple cider, 10-15 fresh thyme sprigs, and sliced apple. Stir. Then let chill in the refrigerator for at least an hour to infuse the thyme into the apple cider.
- Fill flutes hallway with apple cider mixture. Top with KORBEL Prosecco.
- Garnish with additional fresh thyme sprigs and apple slices that have been soaked in apple cider mixture. Serve.
Cranberry Brie Bites
- 1 (8-oz.) tube crescent dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 (8-oz.) wheel of brie
- 1/2 c. whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 c. chopped pecans
- 6 sprigs of rosemary, cut into 1” pieces.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Roll out crescent dough, pinch seams, and cut into 24 squares. Place squares into muffin tin slots.
- Cut brie into small pieces and place them in centers of crescent dough squares. Top with a spoonful of cranberry sauce, chopped pecans, and one sprig of rosemary.
- Bake until the crescent pastry is golden, about 15 minutes.