August 1, 2020
Summer Brunch with KORBEL Prosecco
A fruit-forward beverage featuring aromas of peach, pear, and lemon zest, KORBEL Prosecco is the perfect addition to any summertime brunch. Guests will love this versatile bubbly—whether it’s served on its own, mixed into a fruity cocktail, or added to a delicious snack. Check out some tasty ways you can incorporate KORBEL Prosecco into your summer brunch menu.
Mimosa Fruit Salad
3 kiwis, peeled and sliced
1 cup blackberries
1 cup blueberries
1 cup strawberries, quartered
1 cup pineapple, cut into small pieces
1 cup KORBEL Prosecco, chilled
1/2 cup orange juice
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 cup fresh mint
- In a large bowl, combine all fruit.
- Pour KORBEL Prosecco, orange juice, and honey over fruit. Then toss to combine.
- Garnish with mint and serve.
Lemon, Ginger & Prosecco Cocktails
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons ginger syrup
2 ounces gin
6-8 ounces KORBEL Prosecco
- Add 1/2 cup of ice to a cocktail shaker.
- Add lemon juice, ginger syrup, and gin to the shaker and shake to chill.
- Divide the mixture between two glasses and add in 6-8 ounces of KORBEL Prosecco.