November 1, 2019
Heading to a football game this weekend? If so, then there’s probably some tailgating in your future. You know the drill—fans grilling tasty snacks outside the stadium, cheers from competitive cornhole games pepper the air, and trunks of cars are packed with gameday treats. But figuring out which snacks to make and what drinks to bring along can get overwhelming. So, we’ve come up with some simple, tailgate-approved suggestions!
4 oz. KORBEL California Champagne
4 oz. orange juice
Top orange juice with KORBEL into a large champagne flute.
Cornbread Spinach Cheese Bites
1 box frozen chopped spinach – drained and water squeezed out
3 oz. melted butter
1/2 cup blue cheese dressing
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 box corn muffin mix
- Preheat oven to 350°
- In a large bowl mix together, add eggs, butter, and blue cheese dressing.
- Add spices, parmesan cheese, and corn muffin mix.
- Add spinach and cheddar cheese. Then mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop or a spoon, make small balls with the dough.
- Place dough on a parchment-covered cookie sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve with blue cheese dressing.